Friday, September 25, 2015

H2rOse- Beauty In A Bottle


I have had the pleasure of trying a fun new product called H2rOse!

Picture from my Instagram @adrienneroyale  


Rose water has been around in beauty for ages and now here's the new @h2rose  a delicious Rose Water we can drink! We all know the saying "beauty starts from within" and with H2rOse this is where it starts! It even comes in four yummy flavors-Apple, Wild Berry, Peach and Mango. I have been drinking this for the last couple of days and really enjoy the light crisp refreshing flavor! I love how it's low calorie to!

I have tried all of the flavors and I have to say that peach is the best one! The only one I was not very fond of was the Mango. For me personally, I found that pouring H2rOse over ice makes it taste so much better! It is a very light fruity taste but you can taste a hint of rose in it. It is hydrating and I was left satisfied after drinking it!


Besides the bottle being absolutely beautiful it includes roses, saffron, flavonoids and essential vitamins! It claims that if you drink #H2rOse as part of your daily beauty regimen it "can help improve your skin quality, occasional stress relief, and even enhance your mood"! This is like beauty in a bottle!

Here are some other benefits of Rose Water & Saffron- (as listed on their site)


Increases satiety (decreases appetite)
Decreases occasional, temporary stress, anxiety and mild depression
Improves emotional health stability
Eases digestion
Relieves irritable stomachs
Mood enhancing qualities
Improves skin texture and appearance
Provides nutritional benefits
Strong natural antioxidant


I have only been trying this water for a couple of days, so I cannot honestly answer if I see any type of improvement with my skin or mood, but I know there are a ton of benefits with rose water and this is something I would like to try out in the future to be able to enjoy all of the benefits!


You can purchase H2rOse at WWW.drinkH2rOse.com  you can buy a 12 pack for $46. Each bottle is 12 fl oz and only range from 60-80 calories per bottle! This sounds quite pricey but with all of the benefits it has, it can be worth it! Plus, you have to think about it, we can spend $50 on a new eye shadow palette and not blink an eye; this is good for you and is a beauty drink! It would be nice if they sold the bottles individually so you were able to taste a flavor before committing to 12 of them. I did notice though on the website they have a multi flavor 12 pack and I think that would be the best thing to purchase when you’re first trying out the water!
All of the yummy flavors! 


I think H2rOse is such a fun new concept and I love how it is healthy and helps with your beauty from within!


You can learn more about this delicious water by visiting their page @h2rose or visiting WWW.drinkH2rOse.com
H2rOse even sells cute tank tops and hats to match their bottles! Also sold on their website


What are your thoughts on H2rOse? Have you tried it or want to? Let me know your thoughts!


XOXO


Adrienne Royale

1 comment: