Wednesday, October 14, 2015

YSL Black Opium-influenster YSL VoxBox

Makeup mess featuring YSL Black Opium from my instagram @adrienneroyale 


I received another Influenster VoxBox! This time it’s my YSL VoxBox that included the YSL Black Opium perfume! I did receive this fragrance complimentary for testing purposes but my review on this scent is entirely my own opinion.  Just so you know, you can also get free items to review by joining influenster. It is free, easy to use, and fun to join! Now, let’s get onto the fun part…..my thoughts!


I got the YSL Black Opium in 0.25 fl oz, it’s a nice sized sample and perfect to just throw into your purse. When I first saw it, I honestly thought it was for men. While it was pretty, the packaging is very masculine. It is in an all-black bottle with specs all over it, kind of reminds me of concrete. My bottle does not have a spray top, you have to tap it on but you can purchase a spray bottle. I looked on the Sephora website and you can get your own YSL Black Opium in 4 different sizes (0.33 oz. for $25. 1oz for $67, 1.6 oz. for $90 or 3 oz. for $115) on the website. It does say all of these bottles are spray bottles.


The actual scent of Black Opium is delicious! It smells very girly, sexy, seductive, and rich to me! It is a mixture of flowers, coffee, and vanilla all tied up in one. It’s soft yet strong enough to be noticed but not over-powering. While wearing this, I did get compliments and my husband loved it! He even asked while we were out that day “mmn, what is that your wearing, your new perfume?”  I know if he notices, then it is GOOD! This perfume reminded me of the perfume from back in the day that you could buy at the drugstore called, Exclamation…..does anyone remember that haha? That use to be one of my favorites!

My YSL Back Opium lasts for hours! Even after I wore it all day, the scent still stayed on my clothes! Personally, I love this perfume and could see myself asking for a bigger bottle as a holiday gift. This perfume even won an Allure Best of Beauty award! I can totally understand why, it is fun, flirty, and you smell good all day long!

Thank you Influenster for letting me review yet another amazing product!


Have any of you beauties tried this scent? Thoughts? Also, let me know down below what your favorite perfume is! Mine is Clinique Happy

XOXO

Adrienne Royale

1 comment:

  1. My two fav perfumes are viktor & rolf flowerbomb & victoria beckham! sooo yummy! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete