Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Best Spring Scents! Fresh Flowers featuring Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Coach Poppy

Best Spring Scents from my Instagram @adrienneroyale  
Can you believe it is March 1st?!?! Spring is right around the corner and it is my FAVORITE time of the year! The beautiful flowers, the bright pastel colors, being able to wear dresses all the time, new handbags, newly released makeup and of course the best spring scents!

So this past weekend the weather was amazing! 60’s sunny and warm! Today we are getting hit by a snow storm! Oh lovely mid-west living haha! The snow isn’t bringing me down today though because I know Spring is almost here and had me thinking about what the best scents are for this amazing season and my picks are- Viktor& Rolf Flowerbomb, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Coach Poppy!

All of these scents are fun, girly and floral.  They really make me get into the spring mood! When I think about Spring I think about flowers and the warmer weather, every single one of the perfumes I chose fit that theme and just makes me in a happy mood when I wear them. Each has a beautiful crisp light floral scent that brings a smile to my face! Even the bottles are totally adorable! Want to know more about each one or have been thinking about one of these? Keep reading to find out more!


Viktor& Rolf Flowerbomb


This has to be one of the perfumes I have wanted to try the most in a long time! I have heard literally nothing but good reviews on flowerbomb! Is it worth the hype?! The answer to that question is YES! It is totally worth the hype!

The scent is so yummy and rich. It has a very unique smell and the longer you wear it the better it gets! It is one of those perfumes that just ties together your outfit and makes me feel put together! 

Some of the notes are-
Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.

I love the the bottle and how classy and luxurious it looks! The added follower with the V&R emblem fits it perfectly!

This perfume can be quite pricey a 5oz bottle going for $215! At Sephora a 3.4 oz. bottle which is what I have is $165! Not at fragrancenet.com a 3.4oz bottle is only $139.99 but on sale now $97.99

Such an amazing deal! Have to love it!

Marc Jacobs Daisy

No doubt Marc Jacobs Daisy is the perfect spring scent! I mean besides the bottle screaming SPRING with its cute little daisy’s on the cap, this perfume just smells like a warm spring day with flowers in the breeze! I love the sweet floral smell. It instantly lifts my mood and it is something you can wear either day or night!

The Notes are-
Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

I have the 3.4oz and it is only $68.99 but even better on sale right now for $48.29!

I can put this perfume on in the morning and still smell it when it is time to get ready for bed! This will always be a repurchase for me and I highly recommend it to everyone!

Coach Poppy

Coach Poppy has been a perfume I have wanted for a long time! Whenever I got samples of it I would just bath in the perfume because it smells so good! It reminds me of a floral bouquet with beautiful fresh flowers. It is said that Coach Poppy “possesses a blend of Sweet, Aquatic, Powdery, Vanilla, and And Citrus.” It is spring in a bottle!

This is $62.99 but on sale for $44.09 for a 3.4oz

If you’re looking for the perfect Spring Scent I think I got you covered with Flowerbomb, Daisy and Poppy! Their names even say it for you! Remember to check out fragrancenet.com for all your perfume and beauty needs! What is your favorite season and scent?

XOXO

Adrienne Royale 

1 comment: