Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy Father’s Day! Gifts for Dad-


In about a week it is going to be June! June makes me think of summer- my son’s birthday, school being out, BBQ parties, swimming, flip flops and Father’s Day! I have a busy summer planned and thought I would get a head start on Father’s Day gifts!

Fragrancenet has so many different items to choose from and since my husband collects cologne it was my first stop! Maybe you need some ideas on what to get your the Dad's in your life and my blog post can help! I always feel like it is important for my children to be involved in Father’s Day so I let them each pick out one cologne and one hair product. Besides the cologne and hair products, my children make cards and wrap everything themselves! One of our traditions is to make my husband a Candy Bouquet; instead of flowers it is a vase filled with candies! He loves it!
Candy Bouquet picture from google image

My daughter chose Dolce & Gabbana Intenso and glad she did! It came in a beautiful velvet box and the smell is amazing! The notes are-

Basil, Lavender, Sandlewood, Moepel Accord

She also picked out Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner; she knows how much my husband loves his Aveda! 

Here is her shopping list-

Dolce & Gabbana Intenso is right now $58.99 bit with coupon only $41.29!

Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner 6.7 oz is $41.99 which is also on sale now for $29.39!



My son picked out Prada Luna Rossa by Prada, he said the bottle looked cool! I have to agree! The notes in this are-

Orange Essence, Lavender Absolue, Clary Sage, Spearmint Nanah, Ambroxan, Ambrette Absolue

For the hair product he picked out Redken Men’s Work Hard Molding Paste, I think my husband will enjoy it! He always like’s Redken products and it’s much cheaper from Fragrancenet than his salon or Ulta!

My son’s shopping list is-

Prada Luna Rossa by Prada is $73.99 but on sale right now for only $51.79!

Redken Men’s Work Hard Molding Paste 3.4 oz is $19.99 but on sale for $13.99!


Make sure to pamper the Father’s in your life and let them know how much you love them and appreciate them! This is their day to celebrate them and all they do!



What are you thinking about getting the Dad’s in your life? Do you have any traditions you do yearly?

XOXO

Adrienne Royale 

2 comments:

  1. My husband loves anything Prada. But me and Sophia pick some other cologne for him. Plus I got for my dad ysl �� I hope he will like it

    Love this post and your kiddos are cute !

    Hugs love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share. If you are looking for unique gifts for your dad for this father's day then visit Taj Online. This website provide unique and amazing gifts.
    send father day gift to India

    ReplyDelete