Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mac is beauty-Notice Me, Real Doll, Reel Sexy and Silly swatches and review

Colors are left to right- Notice Me, Real Doll, Reel Sexy and Silly


Another awaited Mac limited edition release: Mac is beauty! This collection did not disappoint at all! I picked up four lippies from this beautiful Spring collection. There are 12 lipsticks in total in this limited edition collection. All of the lipsticks retail for $16 and while limited edition are not sold out yet! Which makes me think this collection may be here for the season! How exciting is that?! Makes me pretty excited and now I will totally be picking up more!



Notice Me, which is by far my favorite lipstick I picked up in this collection!  This is a stunning light lilac color. This lipstick is a luster, which makes it nice because you can build the color and it's not a “so in your face” kind of a purple. Next, Real Doll which is another luster but very buildable, it is a wearable baby pink that feels so nice and buttery on your lips! This color you have to build up, really build up! I am not joking when I say this, it took me about 15 swipes on my lips to have a noticeable color. Once you layer it on, the color is gorgeous! I will be buying at least one more tube of this color, I can see me going threw it quickly!  Reel Sexy while in the tube looks very orange, when you put it on the lips it is a nice medium coral color with a nice sheen, the finish on this is an amplified formula. The last lipstick I picked up is Silly and while I love this bright pink color, it feels so drying on my lips and was patchy. This is a matte finish, but I notice is more drying then other mattes I have 
had before from Mac.


Unedited Swatch in Sunlight Colors are left to right- Notice Me, Real Doll, Reel Sexy and Silly

Colors are left to right- Notice Me, Real Doll, Reel Sexy and Silly

This collection is beautiful and has a full range of lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows and powders. I plan on picking up a few more items since I feel it will be around awhile. This collection screams girly and fresh for spring. Did you pick up anything? What are your thoughts on this collection? Do you have any suggestions as to what else I should get in this collection?



XOXO
Adrienne Royale

No comments:

Post a Comment