Monday, June 29, 2015

The new Too Faced Love Flush blush in Justify My Love- Review and Swatch

Too Faced makeup mess featuring the new Love Flush Blush and Love Palette on my Instagram @adrienneroyale 


Too Faced has done it again! Brought us the cutest new blushes and new eyeshadow palette out this season! There should be no wonder why Too Faced is my favorite makeup brand, not only is their packaging super cute, their products are excellent, high-quality and my newest additions to my Too Faced collection definitely did not disappoint!


I picked up the new Love Flush blush in Justify My Love and the stunning Love Passionately Pretty Eyeshadow collection. I was able to order these off the HSN website before they were even released on Too Faced website or any stores! Woowhooo score! I have been using each of these products for the last couple of weeks so I thought now would be a good time to share my thoughts on them.
 
Sweetheart blushes and new Love Flush blush in Justify My Love 

I knew as soon as I saw the packaging of the new Love Flush blush it would be something I would totally want. These blushes are marketed to be long-lasting 16 hour wear! Pretty impressive! There are 6 different shades, which are Baby Love, Justify My Love, I Will Always Love You, Love Hangover, How Deep Is Your Love, and Your Love Is King. I only picked up one so far since I wanted to try one out before I went ahead and collected them all. Of course I chose the one that was the prettiest pink.
Packaging blush and palette came in

Outside of packaging of the blush and palette 


My first impression of this blush was “Whooooa this is TINY!” I was expecting it to be around the size of the Soul Mates bronzers since it is such similar packaging but instead of the black packing, each blush package matches the color of the blush inside the package. The packaging is in a heart shape, compact and can go with you anywhere. Actually it is bit refreshing since the last packaging of the Sweetheart Blushes were large and bulky. I love how the package is shaped like a heart with the pretty “Too Faced” gold writing! Once you open up the blush (which I should mention is quite hard to open and can be a bit annoying) you have a nice sized mirror. The product is gorgeous and so detailed! The two little bunnies are way too cute! The blush was everything I thought it would be besides the size. I was pretty hung up on that, but quickly got over it once I flipped over the package and saw the blush is 6.0g. While the Sweetheart Blushes may look like they have more product, they actually don’t, they only have 5.5g. I was relieved, considering I have had my Sweetheart Blushes for months and barely looks like any product has been used!
Comparison in size of the Too Faced Soul Mates Bronzer and Love Flush Blush 




While using the actual blush, it comes off as a beautiful bright pink and has tiny little gold sparkles in it. The sparkles are not extremely noticeable, but do give you a nice shimmer finish. I heard the blush was supposed to smell like candy, this is not really the case for me. Nothing strong like the chocolate smell you get from their chocolate line. I can smell a faint “candy-like smell” but also smells slightly like Play-Doh to me. The smell doesn’t bother me, but it is not a selling point like the Chocolate Bar Palettes. The blush is a bit powdery but there is ton of color pay off and very pigmented. I can’t tell you if it lasts a full 16 hours because I haven’t had my makeup on that long, but definitely does last longer than 8 hours. I didn’t have to do any type of touch-ups and there wasn’t much fading.

Love Flush blush in Justify My Love

Overall I love the blush and it was silly of me to say that I wanted to try one out before I picked up any others for my collection, because who am I kidding, I now want them ALL! My next purchase will totally be the shade Love Hangover! Besides being a bit difficult to open and the slight scent there are no downfalls with this blush. I have seen these blushes available now on HSN, Sephora, and Ulta and retail for $26.  I still have not seen these in store but I am sure they will be hitting shelfs soon! If you’re a blush addict like me, make sure to pick-up one of these beauties and let me know your thoughts on them!
Inside of Justify My Love

Unedited swatch of Justify My Love 


Have you picked up these blushes? What are your thoughts on them? Did they meet your expectations? What is your favorite shade of these beautiful blushes?



Make sure to come back later in the week to see my review on the Love Passionately Pretty  eye shadow collection (Love Palette) Thank you for reading


XOXO

Adrienne Royale 

5 comments:

  1. I want all shades of that blush! gorgeous! palette is also on my wishlist .... too bad I cant get the soul matte duos ...ugggghhhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging always gets me!! Waiting anxiously for your review!! DF xoxo


    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 15th couldn't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete