Friday, April 29, 2016

Grace & Stella Co.-Brown Sugar and Coffee Scrub



The warmer months are upon us and you know what the means, cute summer clothes! Well at least for me! I love the warmer months and being able to wear my dresses with no tights but this means I need to self-tan and pay special attention to my skin, especially on my legs and arms since they are exposed  after being hidden in the winter months.

One of the most important steps in taking care of your skin is exfoliating.  I love a good scrub! It is perfect for prepping your skin for self-tanning. Getting rid of all that old dead skin and bringing forth your healthy soft skin. For the past week I have been using Grace & Stella scrubs! Twice a week I have used their coffee scrub and everyday using their Brown Sugar Scrub. Want to know my thoughts? Keep reading!


Coffee Scrub-

Opening this scrub I instantly was intoxicated with the scent! It is delicious and you just want to rub it all over your body! I have used this scrub several times in the shower just like I would any other scrub by wetting my skin, taking a scoop of the scrub and rubbing it in circular motions. I could feel it working instantly and getting the dead skin off my body. I let it sit on myself for about 5 minutes. After rinsing the scrub off, my skin felt so soft and rejuvenated!



One of the benefits of the coffee scrub is supposed to help with cellulite! I haven’t noticed any difference yet, but I will say my skin feels so soft after I step out of the shower and put my lotion on. While exfoliating it doesn’t hurt me like some other brands I have tried. It has also helped with some dry patches I was experiencing.  The Coffee Scrub gets rid of all the gross old skin on my body. My skin does look more beautiful and smooth!


I am going to keep using the scrub a couple of times a week and see if I do see improvement with things like my cellulite and stretch marks.


This is usually $32.95 but I saw on their site on sale for $15.95!

Here are some notes from their website on the Coffee Scrub-

• Reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
• Fights acne and breakouts by gently exfoliating the skin.
• Moisturizes and hydrates skin for a soft, supple feel.
• Nourishes skin with antioxidants.
• Made from a blend of natural and organic ingredients.

For more information or to purchase your own you can 



Brown Sugar Scrub=


This might be one of my favorite scrubs I have ever tried! You know one of the reasons why? It is safe to use every day! It is quick and easy to use, right in the shower I just use a small handful of the scrub, and massage it into my skin and rinse off. There really is no scent but you are left with the smoothest skin ever! It is made with certified Organic Shea Butter and I think this must be the magic ingredient because my skin has never felt so smooth! Here is some information taken from their website-

Infused with Sweet Almond Oil to improve complexion and retain natural sheen and real Honey to attract and retain moisture

Uses Safflower Seed Oil to deeply moisturize and Evening Primrose Oil to rejuvenate and as an anti-aging agent

Made with Avocado Oil which reduces sun damage and hydrates, Macadamia Seed Oil which is an excellent skin moisturizer and protector, and Orange Oil which supports collagen formation, detoxifies and repairs sun damaged skin

The real sugar grains and Almond bits will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth all day

This is also on sale from $32.95 to $15.95! You can read more about this scrub at-


After using this scrub I feel clean and like my skin is summer ready!



Both of the scrubs I am truly amazed by! They made my skin so soft and more visibly smooth. They are going to be perfect throughout the summer months. They help prepare my skin for self-tanner by removing the old tanner and prepping my skin to apply new. Plus, I don’t have any dry patches on my skin anymore since using these scrubs!

I have also used the Coffee scrub on the bottom of my feet so I can have sandal ready feet! I plan to continue using the Brown Sugar scrub daily to have super soft skin and the Coffee Scrub once to twice a week when I need a deeper exfoliation treatment. I am extremely fond that the products are natural. I also adore how the scrubs are packaged with the easy to open tops that close tightly and stay fresh!

Thank you Grace & Stella for making these fantastic products and allowing me to test them out! You can check out more from Grace & Stella at graceandstella.com make sure to do so while their sale is going on! They have a bunch of other products to try! I think next on my list is to try the Miracle Hair Straightening Brush!

What do you do to get your skin ready for the summer? Anything catch your eye on graceandstella.com?


XOXO


Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment