Friday, April 29, 2016

Mother’s Day- Daisy’s for Mom!



As a mommy of two I always look forward to Mother’s Day! It’s a day just for Mom! My children and husband always go out of their way to make sure my day is special and for the last couple of years since my children are older, it always starts off with breakfast in bed made my kiddos (last year it was ants on a log, you remember those right?! Celery, with peanut butter spread inside and raisins on top!) I don’t know what it is but the simplest of things are always the best made by someone you love! With breakfast always comes with flowers and presents! The rest of the day usually is relaxing, just spending the day with my family and going out to dinner. I love Mother’s Day!

I don’t know about you but I enjoy getting flowers but I always tell my husband “don’t waste your money on flowers, they just die” and this got me thinking….what would the perfect Mother’s Day gift be? Then it dawned on me perfume that smells like flowers! So, that brought me to getting on my computer and scrolling through fragrancenet.com! I came across Marc Jacobs section and saw all the different types of Daisy perfumes he has! Daisies are my favorite flower, I love flowers, love the smell of flowers, love perfume….ahh I am just in love! Right away I put Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream and Daisy Delight on my list! What could be more perfect? Flowers that you can wear and smell all day long! Let’s hear my thoughts on each scent!


Daisy Dream-

Marc Jacob never disappoints me with his super cute girly packaging! This bottle has little white daisy’s all over the bottle and the cap. The actual perfume is baby blue and makes the pretties accent to the bottle. It makes me instantly think of a field of daisy with clear blue skies! It comes with an adorable matching box. The perfume has a fruity florally scent the notes are-

Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.

Daisy Dream is so dreamy (haha like that?!) long lasting, with a fresh scent. This will quickly become a favorite for spring and summer, maybe even my signature scent for the warmer months!
Of course I got mine off fragrencenet because it’s a no brainer; they always have the best deals! The have many different sizes to choose from, I personally got the 1.7 fl oz for $45.99 guess what though?! It is on sale right now for $32.12 with their coupon! You can see it here  http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/marc-jacobs/marc-jacobs-daisy-dream/edt#256054

I really think it is worth mentioning that this is an amazing savings! The same exact perfume on Sephora’s website for 1.7 fl oz is $78! I am telling you fragrancenet is the best!


Daisy Delight-


What drew me to Daisy Delight I must admit was the packaging! It is a clear bottle, and the cap has pink and teal daisies on it! Pink and teal were my wedding colors, so of course that means anything with those colors I need to have! When I got the perfume and smelt it I was impressed! Just like with the entire Daisy Collection I was hooked! It smells fresh, light and flirty! The notes are-

apple, quince, freesia, gardenia, peony

Again this scent is long lasting and nothing over powering, it just melts into your skin and throughout the day can smells hints of flowers! It is memorizing.

I also got this perfume in the 1.7 fl oz size and it is $50.99 but just like daisy Dream it is on sale now for $35.69 here http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/marc-jacobs/marc-jacobs-daisy-delight/edt#250261


You can’t go wrong with either of these scents but if I had to choose which one I liked best it would be Daisy Dream! This entire line from Marc Jacobs is quickly becoming some of my favorite scents and I want to collect them all!

I think any mom would adore either of these perfumes! Instead of bringing your mom or wife a bouquet of flowers, bring her a couple of perfumes, which cost just the same as those flowers but will last her so much longer. Every time she sees the perfume bottles on her vanity or wearing the fragrance she will instantly think of you!


What’s on your list for mom this year? I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!


XOXO


Adrienne Royale

3 comments:

  1. Love this Adrienne! Need both perfumes :) I am working on similar post now should be up tomorrow :) love ya1

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it! I have been so busy lately and haven't been on much! Love you to!

      Delete