Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fragrancenet haul-Clinique Happy, Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty, Hanae Mori Butterfly and Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night Cream-Review

Makeup mess Featuring my Fragrancenet haul from my instagram @adrienneroyale 


Isn’t being a girl just so much fun!! We get to have such pretty makeup, clothes, shoes, nails and some of the best smelling fragrances and creams! A girl can never have enough! When Cynira from fragrancenet reached out to me I was so honored and excited to try some of their amazing products! Fragrancenet has a HUGE variety of products to choose from, it’s not just fragrances, they also have makeup, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy, and even candles! I was surprised at everything that they offer! Plus their prices are amazing and they always seem to be having some sort of sale! I could literally spend the entire day on their website looking at all of the goodies they have! I signed up with their emails and have already started getting coupons emailed to me! Cynira told me to choose a few products that I would like to review for you and she was nice enough to send me Clinique Happy, Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty, Hanae Mori Butterfly and Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night cream. Now on to the fun part, my review and thoughts.


Clinique Happy-


Clinique Happy has been one of my favorite perfumes since high school and the only product out of this haul I have ever owned or used. So, I already knew I would love it! It is a nice citrus scent with a hint of flowers in it. When I wear It I understand why It is called “Happy” because it literally makes me feel happy! The scent is super long lasting and I constantly get compliments when I am wearing it. This is Clinique’s Best Selling woman’s fragrance! This is a must have for any girl who loves a nice girly crisp scent. It is not over powering and a little goes a long way!


On fragrancenet they offer two different sizes at 1.7oz or their best value at 3.4oz. As I said, always look out for sales! The bottle is beautiful and looks lovely on your vanity; it is a simple clear bottle that looks very classy with “Clinique Happy” written on the top of the bottle with a Sliver cap. Just a couple of squirts and you will smell good all day long! The link for this perfume is=



Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty-


A little over a year ago I received a sample of this Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty and instantly fell in love with this scent! I asked for it as an anniversary gift and ended up getting a different perfume by Betsey Johnson called just “Too Too” which smells amazing to but I always wanted Too Too Pretty! Having the sample, I never knew how adorable the actual full size bottle was and once you see it you will know exactly what I mean!!



….I mean isn’t it the cutest most girly beautiful bottle you have ever laid eyes on! It is literally a perfume bottle with a little Tutu! So cute and pink! I even love the lightning bolt details! The important question though??....Is the scent any good and the answer is YES! Like, I said I adored the scent before I even knew how stunning the bottle was! Betsey Johnson always has the cutest products so I didn’t expect anything less from her. It even comes in a cute display case!


This scent is totally girly and very vibrant. It is kind of a fruity floral scent with a hint of musk to it. According to the description on the perfume, it says it has” fresh waterlilies mixed with a hint of sparkling cassis and playful bursts of lemon blossom introduce the fragrance. Delicate floral undertones of osmanthus, pink grapefult flower, and gardenia mingle with whipped vanilla, lush blonde woods, and subtle musks, leaving an addictive lasting impression” its just a bunch of yummy goodness wrapped up in one of the cutest bottles ever! Again this perfume is long lasting. It comes on a bit strong when you first spray it on but does fade into a nice soft scent.
Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty and Too Too 


Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty is a must for any girly girl! This is available in a 1.7oz size and I see it online for under $17 dollar and even lower if you use their coupon! The link for this is-



Hanae Mori Butterfly-


Hanae Mori Butterfly is another perfume I received as a sample a couple of months ago and thought it smelled truly divine! It is a scent that I am not usually drawn to and is so unique. It is hard for me to even explain the scent, it is something you just need to smell once and you are hooked! What keeps me captivated about this fragrance is how it changes over time. When I first spray it, it comes off rich but within minutes it turns into this beautiful soft sweet scent. Hanae Mori Butterfly is the perfume that I have been grabbing every time I put a fragrance on. I just can’t get enough of all the different smells in one bottle. The best way to explain this is extremely feminine, light, and makes you feel fresh.  I will have to force myself to wear something other than this fragrance because of how beautiful the scent is. There is truly nothing else out there I could compare this to.


It is packaged in a beautiful sleek glass bottle with Hanae Mori gold writing across the top—ohh and fun fact, I found out the name Hanae Mori  means 'flower of the forest'! The cap looks like butterfly wings closed. The actual box the perfume comes in also has gorgeous butterflies on it in pale blue and gold.


If you love a soft, sweet smell, that just makes you feel pretty and feminine this would be something you would enjoy! This scent does fade throughout the day but it just smells prettier and prettier as it fades.

**Note- I did some research since it was so hard for me to explain this exquisite scent and found that it includes  bilberry, blackberries, blackcurrant buds, strawberry, jasmine, peony, rose, ylang-ylang, cedar wood, raspberry tree, rosewood, sandalwood, wood. MMM Yum! No wonder it was so hard for me to explain!**


Hanae Mori Butterfly comes in 1oz, 1,7oz and 3.4oz and the link to it is-


Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night=


Let’s face it getting older stinks! I am 32 and starting to notice little wrinkles here and there. My husband always makes fun of me saying he doesn’t see any and “what am I really going to do once I do get wrinkles” Well I still see them! My answer to him is-use lots of wrinkle and lifts creams and drink lots of water, oh and hope I have good genes!


Seriously though, skincare is a huge important step and something we all should focus on, regardless of your age, Having a fresh face helps you look youthful and feel and look beautiful. While looking through all of the different skin care fragrancenet offered. the Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Firming/Sculpting Crème really caught my eye! I trust Estee Lauder and have had nothing but positive experiences while using their other products of theirs in the past.


I wanted to try something out that would help with my neck area as well as the face. I like how this is said to be firming plus lifting and was excited to try it out! It is said to help give you more of a lifted look while your skin feeling firmer. I have been putting this on right before bed every night after my normal face routine. The formula is nice and thick and you can instantly feel it hydrating your face. Since it is for firming and lifting, I was expecting to feel some sort of tingle or even a slight burn.


There is absolutely none of that. It just feels so fresh and moisturizing. The Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night makes my face and neck feel rejuvenated. The scent reminds me of a summer day’s breeze with a field of fresh flowers!


While reading up on my new face cream it said “92% of women showed a significantly more lifted look in just 4 weeks” I haven’t been using this for four weeks straight yet, but I do feel my skin does look healthier and has more of a glow to it. I will have to update this blog post once the time has passed!


As for the packaging, it comes in a light blue/teal box with gold lettering and the container is pink with a gold cap. It comes in a nice size jar where you are able to disperse the product out nice and evenly without a mess.


So far, I have enjoyed adding Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Night to my nightly routine and how my skin has been feeling so much better! You can purchase this in a 1.7oz jar at-


Overall, I am highly impressed with fragrancenet. They have so much to choose from that anyone would leave happy shopping from them! Everything is 100% authentic, their shipping time was fast and their customer service is remarkable!  It has been such a pleasure to be able to work with this company!


Have any of you beauties ordered from fragrancenet or tried any of the products I mentioned today? Let me know also what your favorite fragrance is! Go check out http://www.fragrancenet.com/
for yourself!  

XOXO

Adrienne Royale 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check out their site. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's favorite scent is the Clinique Happy as well! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete