Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Adrienne's favorites-Best Girly Perfumes



Best Girly Perfumes from my Instagram @adrienneroyale 

Before I leave the house I always make sure to spray on one of my perfumes. It is the final touch of getting ready. It’s fun to have a different scent every day and there are so many amazing perfumes and today I am here to share with you my favorite girly ones! I took into consideration not just the smell of the perfume, but also the bottle. I got all of these perfumes from http://www.fragrancenet.com which will probably be the only place I ever get my perfumes from again! Their prices are amazing and shipping is fast!

I love displaying my bottles of perfume on my vanity but besides a perfume bottle looking cute; it needs to smell good as well! I adore wearing a scent that just makes me feel girly and I know will smell good all day long! I choose my best girly perfumes- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy” Noir”, YSL “Black Opium” and Juicy Couture “Couture La La”, just by looking at the bottles you can automatically tell why! The Juicy Couture bottles have great big bows on them and the YSL bottle looks like there are little specs of glitter in it! Ahhh how can’t you love these?!


Pick number one- Juicy Couture-Viva La Juicy” Noir”


Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is one of my “signature scents” and I have gone through a couple of bottles. This version of the perfume in Noir is like the original but with a kick! This perfume is girly with an edge.  It smells bold but nothing heavy. I can smell the berries and honey suckle in it with a hint of sandalwood. It is the perfect mixture of sexy and feminine. The scent lasts all day long unlike the original version that fades on me very quickly. I enjoy the fruitiness of the perfume and feel the berry scent really stands out. The bottle is one of the cutest I have seen! The black and pink contrast is beautiful and the spray top gives out the perfect amount of product each time.  

When looking for this perfume it was sold out at many different retailers but not fragrancenet.com, plus they have different sizes! 1oz ,1.7oz and 3.4oz ranging from $35.99 to $64.99 but they constantly have sales and I saw right now you could pick this up for the largest size 3.4oz for only $48.74 with their coupon! The link is http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/juicy-couture/viva-la-juicy-noir/eau-de-parfum#243266 that is an out of this world deal! I saw on Sephora’s website (where I may add it is out of stock) that they are selling Viva La Juicy” Noir” 1.7oz for $74! This is exactly why I LOVE fragrancenet!



Next up…. YSL “Black Opium”

I did a full review on this perfume awhile back, but let’s recap!  The actual scent of Black Opium is delicious! It smells very girly, sexy, seductive, and rich to me! It is a mixture of flowers, coffee, and vanilla all tied up in one. It’s soft yet strong enough to be noticed but not over-powering. While wearing this, I did get compliments and my husband loved it! He even asked while we were out that day “mmm, what is that your wearing, your new perfume?”  I know if he notices, then it is GOOD! This perfume reminded me of the perfume from back in the day that you could buy at the drugstore called, Exclamation…..does anyone remember that haha? That use to be one of my favorites!


My YSL Back Opium lasts for hours! Even after I wore it all day, the scent still stayed on my clothes!! I first got this in a sample size and it instantly became a favorite! This perfume even won an Allure Best of Beauty award! I can totally understand why, it is fun, flirty, and you smell good all day long! The bottle at first did not catch my eye, I even thought it was masculine but here I am putting it in my “Favorite Girly Perfumes” and that is because the more I look at it and see all of the beautiful sparkles in it and how the bottle catches the light just right, I can’t get over how gorgeous it is!

Unfortunately right now YSL Back Opium is out of stock but it should be back soon. You can even go onto the website and sign up for an email notification for when it’s in stock http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/yves-saint-laurent/black-opium/eau-de-parfum
Who knows, maybe by the time I put up my blog post it will be back in stock so make sure to check it out! It comes in different sized bottles and is reasonably priced for one of YSL new perfumes.


Lastly….. Juicy Couture “Couture La La”


Of course I had to add in another Juicy Couture, I mean come on, this is my best girly perfumes and they have big, pretty bows and this one is pink and gold! My favorite color combination! Let’s start off with the bottle this time; Juicy Couture “Couture La La” has the signature pink bow on the cap with a gold emblem on the front of the bottle. On the back of the cap, it is draped in diamonds! It is stunning!


Whenever I think of my Juicy Couture “Couture La La” I think of being in Paris and saying “Ooh La La’ haha and that screams girly to me! This is another fun girly scent! It has a sweet aroma with a mixture of fruity and floral. You can even smell a hint of musk. This perfume is extremely long lasting and a little does go a long way. I feel this perfume is the best to wear out on a date night or when you want to be fancy.

It also comes in different sizes and is extremely affordable! The prices are starting at only $9.99 in a nice mini size or you can get a huge 3.4oz bottle for only $31.99 but now on sale with coupon for $23.99! Here is the link so you can see for yourself! http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/juicy-couture/couture-la-la-juicy-couture/eau-de-parfum#234654 


I don’t know about you but I love a good deal and will search hours online looking for one and with fragrancenet I don’t even have to search because I know I am going to get the best deal!

Next time you want a new perfume that is super girly and will lift your mood I recommend any of these! Valentine’s Day is even coming up where you could put these on your list!


What is your signature scent? Have you tried any of these?


XOXO

Adrienne Royale

3 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Buy Perfumes India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog from last two months. The way of content flow seems to be awesome.
    I would personally suggest our blog readers to subscribe to get those posts regularly.
    Especially post on Adrienne's favorites-Best Girly Perfumes is fabulous. Get in touch with us via our websites
    Shop perfumes for male online |
    Shop perfumes for females online

    ReplyDelete