Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dr Brandt- Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask


Featuring Dr Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask on my Instagram @adrienneroyale 

Who doesn’t appreciate being pampered? I know I do! I love being able to go out and have a girl’s day at the spa, get my hair and nails done, and a good facial. It always rejuvenates me! Now actually finding the time to do all of that is hard! I find myself more and more these days opting to stay at home and do my own hair, nails, and facials. With having a family and a busy schedule, it just works out better for me, plus its fun finding new products to try out! When Amy from Dr. Brandt reached out to me to try a product from the Dr Brandt Line, I was ecstatic! I chose the Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask. This Facial Mask is like nothing I have ever tried! This is truly magical and let me tell you why!


I got my Dr Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask and opened up the box and thought right away how cute the bottle was! It is a unique oval shape in a beautiful dark teal color. The product is dispersed out of a pump, which always gives you the right amount of product and a mess free application.


I use my mask by squirting out some of the product into my hand. It comes out like the texture of a lotion. I then apply a thin layer all over my damp face making sure to apply it evenly and not rubbing it in. After I apply the thin layer over my entire face, I leave it on for about 5 minutes. The directions say to leave it on between 3-5 minutes. While it is sitting on your face the lotion-like texture starts foaming into tiny little bubbles!  Once the oxygen spheres becoming fully activated, you will start to feel bubbles all over your face! This is like a feeling I have never experienced before! You can literally feel the bubbles cleaning out all of the dirt from your pores!  At first it feels like a tickling and intense  but as time goes on it feels really good and soothing. You can even hear the bubbles popping all over! I even grabbed a mirror to watch the foam and bubbles go to work which happens due to the Oxygen mask being activated!  The bubbles slowly start to fade away from one area to the next. This made me feel like that area of my face was all clean. Once my 5 minutes were up I made sure to rinse my face thoroughly with warm water. After I rinsed my face WHOA!! My face was incredibly soft, my skin felt so luminous and hydrated!

*Below I took a series of picture to show how the mask works! Even on my hand you can see the action!
Mask first squirted out

Mask first applied and spread out over the surface of my hand 

About 1 minute in the bubbles are starting!
About 2 and a half  minutes in you can  see how the bubbles are starting to break up and disappear. You can feel that deep clean!

After 4 minutes more of the bubbles are going to work!

After 5 minutes! Ready to rinse

Dr Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask hands down has been the best at home facial I have ever done! It felt like I was getting a professional facial! I have never experienced this with an at home product! I can totally understand why this won SHAPE Best of Beauty Award in 2015 for Best Mask!


From the website, it says the mask “ helps lessen the look of fatigued skin. It works to provide tired, dull, lackluster skin with a revitalized, illuminated, and re-energized appearance. It also helps smooth the signs of fine lines. The potent formula was inspired by the most popular facial in Dr. Brandt’s practice and takes just three minutes for full effect. “


I find this all to be true! Only after a couple of uses my skin feels more hydrated and has a healthy glow! I am even noticing my makeup going on more effortlessly; it has to be from using this face mask because it is the only thing I have changed in my routine! Another great thing about it is there are NO Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates!
Ingredients 

Some information I found on their website, on a clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers over 2 weeks:

Instant results after the first application:
- 96% reported that skin looks rested and fresh
- 92% reported that skin looks more radiant and luminous

Results after using twice daily for 2 weeks:
- 100% reported that product purifies asphyxiated and fatigued skin
- 100% reported that skin feels supple and smooth
- 96% reported that skin feels more hydrated and clarified


I have to say this is majorly impressive! I am going to keep using this about 2-3 times a week and am excited to see the continued results!

This is sold at Sephora, Ulta, and I saw on Dr, Brandt website -http://www.drbrandtskincare.com/product/oxygen-facial.do

You get 1.4oz for $70.  While this might sound high to some, there are many uses in the bottle!  If you used it once you would understand how it really feels like you are at a spa. It is worth every penny! You never even have to step foot outside of your home and after using Dr Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Facial Mask you will think you just left some fancy luxurious salon! I am not kidding! See, for yourself!


Without a doubt, this has been my favorite facial product I have tried or reviewed so far! Thank you Amy and Dr, Brandt!


Have you tried this amazing product? If so what are your thoughts?


XOXO
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment