Friday, February 12, 2016

Love and Candy! That’s what Valentine’s Day is all about! Coach Love Perfume and YSL Sheer Candy Glossy Balm

fragrancenet goodies from my Instagram @adrienneroyale  

It is Valentine’s Day weekend! Can you believe we are already half way through the month of February? I feel like I was just bringing in the New Year! One of my favorite holidays is Valentine’s Day!  My husband is always extra romantic and makes me dinner and we spend the entire day together!  This year he has a special surprise planned for us and I am so excited, I can’t wait! I have literally been counting down the days! I have been searching for a pretty new pink dress to buy and finally found one! Since I got a new dress, I thought to myself of course I need a new lipstick and perfume to go with it! So that brought me to fragrancenet.com  Well, what is Valentine’s Day all about other than LOVE and CANDY?!?! So I got myself Coach Love Perfume and YSL Sheer Candy Glossy Balm 09 Cool Guava.

Yves Saint Laurent Sheer Candy Lipstick (Glossy Balm Crystal Color) # 09-

I knew there would be lots of kissing throughout the night so I didn’t want a heavy lipstick or liquid lipstick that could crack and dry. I thought a glossy lip balm would be perfect! I was right! This is the most beautiful shinny glossy balm ever, plus it smells amazing! It even taste yummy, I understand why they call it “Candy.” It has a fruity candy taste to it, which I know my husband will love!  You know how guys can hate the taste of lipstick!  


While this glossy balm is a sheer formula, it still gives off a good amount of color payoff.  It’s the prettiest baby pink color with hints of shimmer. This glossy balm is extremely hydrating and feels good on your lips. It is quite long lasting as well. What I really enjoy about this is how you can layer it over a lipstick and give it an extra hint of color and lots of shine! The YSL Sheer Candy glossy Balm is packed with vitamins and antioxidants plus rich fruit extract! This is going to be perfect for our date night! I am going to do a smoky eye with this beautiful baby pink and have pretty pink glossy lips!

 The packaging is just as stunning as the glossy balm! It feels truly luxurious in your hand and the sliver tube with the gold and pink accents with the YSL emblem is perfection!
This is only $34.49 and the only place it is not sold out as of right now! I saw it on Sephora for a few dollars more but they didn’t even have this shade! So make sure you grab it now at Click here


Coach love-

My first birthday my husband and I spent together he bought me a coach handbag and ever since I have been obsessed with anything Coach! While looking around on fragrancenet.com, I saw all of the Coach perfumes they had to offer. Coach Love caught my eye immediately! The packaging on it is stunning with all of the rose gold! I thought it looked perfect for Valentine’s Day!  I wasn’t able to smell it before hand so I really hoped I would enjoy the scent once I got it!

When I first opened my package and saw Coach Love I thought how this bottle was one of the prettiest I had seen! The heart on the bottle and even the box are absolutely adorable and the coach detailing at the top of the cap is gorgeous! The little bow on the cap just topped it all off!


Once I sprayed the perfume I was pleasantly surprised!  It was just as beautiful as a scent, as the bottle itself! It has such a warm and romantic smell to it! It is nothing over powering. It is very light, it has a mixture of a floral scent but with a hint of a woodsy-musk smell to it. It smells young and nothing like “an old lady perfume.” I know I personally dread and worry about that when ordering a fragrance online without smelling it first.

The fragrance notes are- Mandarin, dewberry, green violet, freesia, magnolia, jasmine, gardenia, sandalwood, pachouli, vanilla, musk and caramel.

This is the perfect scent for my Valentine’s Day and I am sure my husband will love it to! I got a 3.4oz bottle and it is only $56.24 but on sale right now with coupon for only $38.99!

I am so excited to start this weekend and even happier it’s a long weekend! I can’t wait to wear all of my new goodies! This is why I always say it is so much fun being a girl! I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day!


Let me know, do you do anything special for Valentine’s Day. Do you buy yourself something special to feel extra pretty?

XOXO

Adrienne Royale

*Quick note* Extra Mini Review!- I wanted to mention really quickly as seen in my pictures I also picked up a YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils in # 01 High Density Black Click here for mascara and Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Touche Eclat in #2 Luminous Ivory Click here for touche Eclat   Both are amazing and a quick little review on each- the mascara I have been using nonstop for about two weeks  and it really helps lengthen my lashes, gives a good amount of volume and is extremely  black which I love! Also I have not experienced any type of flaking or smudging when I wear this. The YSL Touche Eclat is just perfection! I use it on my under eyes and the formula is so buttery and easy to blend! IT instantly makes my skin look flawless and I look more awake and helps brighten me up! I also added in some quick pictures!  Talk to you on my next post! 


Quick car selfie wearing all my new YSL goodies! Glossy balm is on top of my favorite lipstick (no edits) 




1 comment: