Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine’s Day! Poor guys are always left out- Not this year! Gifts for him-Cologne and hair care for the man in your life

Valentine's Gifts for my husband from fragrancenet.

Can you believe it’s already February! Valentine’s Day is in less than two weeks! Everywhere you look you see cute stuffed animals, chocolates, and huge oversized cards! Barely anything for the man in your life! Every year when Valentine’s Day rolls around, I find myself waiting until the last minute and in panic mode to get my husband something he will love. Not this year! Ever since I discovered fragrancenet.com I knew I would find something perfect for my husband!

My husband is a cologne collector, he has more fragrances then I do! I knew his favorite cologne was Ed Hardy Love & Luck so it was a no brainer to pick that up for him and for a 3.4 oz. bottle for $32.99, currently $23.09 with a coupon, made it even better! I also saw on the site that there was another Ed Hardy scent called  Villain. This one is only $22.09 for 4.2oz bottle or $16.09 with a coupon! What a deal! I made sure to get both of those for him.

The bottles are so cute, colorful, and have so much detail! Both smell amazing and are great for any occasion, day or night. I would explain either scent as masculine and fresh! Here are some notes for each-

Love &Luck-
A blend of mandarin, cardamom. bergamot, orange, cypress, violet, absinthe, sage, dark vetiver, agarwood, musk and cedarwood.

Villain-
Black Pepper, Cardamom & French Lavender; mid notes of Egyptian Basil, Indonesian Nutmeg Oil, Wild Sage & Blackcurrant Buds; finish of Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood & Musk.


I was thinking what else I could get my husband? I usually get him some type of sappy card and always a boring old gift card to Gamestop or Best Buy, but this year I really wanted to put thought into his gift and get him something he normally doesn’t get himself. While browsing on fragrancenet, I noticed how many hair care products they have.  Since I know how my husband likes his hair to always look cute, I thought I would get him some shampoo and conditioner. I looked through his hair care products and noticed he owns some styling products by American Crew. I searched “American Crew” on the website and found the “American Crew Daily Moisturizing Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair”  And “Scalp and American Crew Daily Stimulating Conditioner.” I put both in my cart right away! I think he is going to enjoy them! He usually buys his own shampoo, but always uses up my conditioner! Now he will have his own and maybe mine will last longer haha! Both the shampoo and conditioner you can pick up for under $14 with their coupon! The links for these are- Shampoo and Conditioner

I am excited for my husband to open his gifts up on Valentine’s Day! Besides just getting his normal old gift card he will finally have gifts to open and products to enjoy using! If you are not sure what to get the love of your life this Valentine’s Day, you should go to fragrancenet.com.   They have thousands of items and always have an amazing sale going on! Plus their shipping is super-fast and customer service is always amazing! I promise you will find something for the one you love!

Anyone else have the issue of finding your husband or boyfriend something he will love? Or is it just me?! I am so happy this year I was ahead of the game and know my husband will be stoked about his gifts!


What do you plan on getting that special someone this year for Valentine’s Day? Have a Happy Valentines's Day! 

XOXO

Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment