Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How to get pretty, healthy, chip free nails!

Nail mess from my Instagram @adrienneroyale 

I love doing my nails and change them once to twice a week. You will never see me without my nails and toe nails done and I own over 500 bottles of nail polish! I think it’s safe to say I am a nail polish junkie!


I like my nails to be long and healthy, but over time wearing fake nails or acrylic I notice my nails can take a beating. They will chip and become brittle. This makes it hard for my nails to grow! For the last couple of weeks, I have been using DeMert Brands Develop 10 system both their Calcium Gel and Argan Cuticle Oil I have seen such a difference in my nails that I had to come jump on my blog and write a short review sharing this with you! For a finishing touch to my nails, I have also been using the DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer.

DEVELOP 10 Calcium Gel Nail Thickening Formula, Argan Cuticle Oil, and DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer-


I tried all of these products on myself and my daughter who is 12.  I mostly wear acrylic nails while hers are natural and she ends up having to paint her nails several times a week because they always chip in a day, regardless of the brand of nail polish!

Almost two weeks ago is when we started using the products. First we got all of our old polish off and buffed our nails.  I applied the Calcium Gel that comes in a standard nail polish bottle and you just put it on your nails like a normal nail polish. There is a slight smell to it but nothing overwhelming just like a regular polish. We applied it to our nails and let it dry for a few minutes. Next, we applied two coats of our desired nail polish color, let that dry, and finally another coat of the Calcium Gel as a top coat.  A couple of minutes later I sprayed on the DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer about 5 inches from our nails. Once our nails were dry, I massaged the Argan Cuticle Oil onto our cuticles.  Every 3-4 days since we did our manicure, I have reapplied the Calcium Gel Nail Thickening formula and every night before bed the Argan Oil to our cuticles.
Calcium Gel Thickening Formula and Hand and Nail Cream 




I wanted to let you know exactly what our process has been and what works for us. Let me tell you about these results! It has been at least a week and a half and neither I nor my daughter has had to redo our nails! They are completely chip free and SO SHINY and strong feeling!
Neither of our nails are splitting or look damaged! Our cuticles look healthy and have no little hang nails, plus they are moisturized which is nice with the winter weather! The Nail Enamel Dryer really sealed our nails and helped with the drying speed. It does smell but nothing bad. It reminds me of baby powder and just sprays out like hair spray.
Argan Cuticle Oil and Hand and Nail Cream




My daughter’s nails have experienced the best results and she has raved to me how much she loves these products! She has even told her friends! Her nails are stronger, while her nail polish has not chipped.  I know it’s because the products really seal your nails and help thicken them! The Calcium Gel is going to help us grow our nails out nice and long since it helps protect and make our nails harder and stronger.


Honestly, these have been some of the best nail products I have ever used! I am blown away by these products and their results. I love how my cuticles aren’t peeling and my manicure has never lasted this long! It is truly amazing! I will be using these products every time I do my nails from now on!


I saw that you can purchase any of the products directly from the https://demertbrands.com  I also saw them on Ulta’s website! All of these products are super affordable, everything is under ten dollars! I got the Calcium Gel and Argan Cuticle Oil in special bonus packs with a free hand and nail cream which I also used. The cream is extremely thick and makes your hands feel so smooth and hydrated!

If you’re looking for a great nail system to help strengthen your nails, the Develop 10 Calcium Gel is it! For healthy cuticles, Develop 10 Argan Cuticle Oil is it! Lastly, for your nails to dry quicker with a nice added shine, the DeMert Nail Enamal Dryer is it!…and together it’s all PERFECTION!


This just shows you don’t have to go out and spend a fortune to get your nails strong and healthy! You can do it all in the comfort of your own home and see quick results!

What is your favorite nail product?


XOXO
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment