Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mac Bao Bao Wan Romantic Breakdown



Mac Bao Bao Wan was another highly anticipated Mac limited release and not much caught my eye from this collection. I did pick up the lipstick Romantic Breakdown and am surprised at how much I love it! The lipstick is a nice peachy nude and in a lustre formula and retails for $17.50. It glides on creamy and smooth and is pretty long wearing. The packaging is gorgeous and gives you a rich feel with the gold accents.




There are four lipsticks on this collection and everyone was going for the Lavender Jade, I did get my hands on it but then I got the sad email from Nordstrom that my order was cancelled. I wasn't to let down as I knew that I would probably never actually wear the pastel purple color. I am happy with my purchase of Romantic Breakdown and it will look great with a nice smokey eye. I am sure I will pair it with a pink lip liner and a nude gloss to go over it. I love mixing my lipsticks and give it its own customized color!




This wasn't a collection worth losing sleep over. I am so excited for Mac IS Beauty that will be released at the end of this month! I plan on picking up quite a few items from that collection. Did any of you pick up anything from the Mac Bao Bao Collection? What did you get and what were your thoughts? Be sure to follow me on IG at @adrienneroysle! 

XOXO

Adrienne Royale

No comments:

Post a Comment