Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational- Mini Review Series of Drugstore Mascara

Do you love Mascara? If so keep reading!

my April Favorites featuring Maybelline Lash Sensational! Make sure to follow me on IG @adrienneroyale



Over the next four days, my blog posts will be mini quick reviews of drugstore mascara. I always get compliments on my eyelashes and asked if they are fake (Which they are not, I do not wear falsies) I think for me personally a good mascara can go a long way! So, this week I'm going to share four of my most recent drugstore mascara purchases and how I feel about them. Before we dive into the reviews, I do want to mention that for my every day mascara routine I do layer at least 2 to 3 coats of mascara on (usually different mascaras).  I always start with the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator and go from there. For my review purposes I did use each one of the mascaras completely alone, so I could get an honest review of how the mascara worked. Make sure to come back everyday to read my review! Day 1- Maybelline Lash Sensational Day 2- Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Day 3-Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus and Day 4- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator 



Day 1- Maybelline Lash Sensational



Let's talk about a mascara that I have been loving, Maybelline Lash Sensational! After reading many remarkable reviews of this mascara, it was something on my list that I had to pick up. You can buy this mascara at any of your local drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, mass retailers such as Walmart or Target and even Ulta. I bought mine at CVS for $7.99, be on the lookout because a lot of times Maybelline products will be buy one get one 50% off. The first thing that made me drawn to this mascara was definitely the packaging. The color is gorgeous!  The only way I can explain it would be a rose- muted-mauve-pink color with black accent writing. I have been using this mascara nonstop for the last month and I have to say that I truly love it. Lash Sensational has been my go to. The brush is unique with being curved. The bristles are slightly larger on the top then on the bottom; it feels like it hugs every single one of your lashes without missing one of them! The formula of this is buildable and extremely black. What really stands out to me with this mascara besides the brush is how long lasting it is! I even slept with it on and woke up the next morning and my eyelashes looked just as perfect as they did the day before (of course I don’t recommend sleeping with your makeup on but we all have done this before). On a normal day it has lasted me over 12 hours with no touch ups! Pretty amazing! The only down fall with Lash Sensational is it hard to remove, you definitely need eye makeup remover, soap and water won’t cut it. To me, this is a good thing! Who wants a mascara to fade off throughout the day?  I did not experience any flaking or smudging. While this mascara does lengthen and thicken your lashes, I feel it does make them thicker more so then longer.  I would rate an 8 out of 10! 


What are some of your favorite mascara's? Have you tired Lash Sensational? Share your thoughts and experiences!


XOXO
Adrienne Royale


2 comments:

  1. I have been using maybeline great lengths fiber extensions mascara and love it! My lashes are very sparse and I can't wear false lashes or afford salon lashes lol can't wait to see the rest of your reviews.

    ReplyDelete