Friday, May 8, 2015

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator- Day 4 Mini Review Series of Drugstore Mascara

Welcome back! Today is my last day of my mini review series on drugstore mascara's. I really hope everyone enjoyed these mini reviews! If their is anything you ever want me to review just leave it in the comments and I will try my best to. Thank you for reading! Now let's get started! 

Picture of some of my favorite mascara on my Instagram at @adrienneroyale featuring Rimmel London Lash Accelerator 


Rimmel London Lash Accelerator


Saved the best for Last! My favorite drugstore mascara out of this series of mini reviews is Rimmel London Lash Accelerator! I first saw this mascara while watching YouTube years ago with Nicole Guerriero, she and I have very similar taste in makeup. Whenever she raves about a product, I know I need to try it out. She has loved this mascara for years now, so I finally decided to try Lash Accelerator. I have been using Lash Accelerator for the last six months and it has been my holy grail mascara! I love Lash Accelerator more than any of my high-end mascara!  I do want to point out as I mentioned earlier that I do layer my mascara, so I never actually wear this one completely alone.  For drugstore mascara this can be quite pricey.  I think I paid around $10 at Ulta for it. I have checked around though and sometimes you can find it on sale for around $8. The packaging i sleek black with a neon yellow/green top with the same color accent writing. On the bottle it claims to be "Advanced, ultra-lengthening formula for beautifully long remarkable strong lashes. " This claim is 100% true! Every day I start my mascara routine off with the Lash Accelerator and my eyelashes look so long they almost look like I have fake eyelashes on. This mascara is perfect for length but not so much for thickening. This is why I have to layer it with thickening mascara. Once I have a thickening mascara on with that Lash Accelerator my eyelashes look like they could be falsies! I have even been asked if I had falsies on because my lashes looked so long! The formula of this is not flaky, does not smudge, and it wears for the entire day. I love how the brush is long and very thin. You are able to get into every single part of your lashes and not miss anything. You can buy this at Ulta, local drugstores, or mass retailers like Walmart or Target. If I had to recommend one mascara, it would be this one. I rate Lash Accelerator 10/10!






What is your favorite mascara? Drugstore or high-end?  I would love to hear from you and always excited about trying new products! 

XOXO
Adrienne Royale

5 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline Colosal mascara. The formula is not to thick and it's light enough to apply on my lashes without making them droop again. I have weird lashes that grow downwards LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your mascara reviews, I am popping into a store today to pick this one up! Will it layer well with the wet n wild mascara you reviewed? I demand a high end mascara review series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique. I'm in love with their product line. All the products are natural based and cruelty free. Lay me know if you would like to do a review of the mascara or any of the other products their offer. www.youniqueproducts.com/graciousbeauty

    ReplyDelete