Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara- Day 3 Mini Review Series of Drugstore Mascara

Welcome back! Today we will be talking about Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus mascara. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the last day of my mini review series, I will be reviewing Rimmel London Lash Accelerator.

Makeup mess from my Instagram @adrienneroyale featuring Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus


Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara


Mini review time! Today is the Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara; you can pick this mascara up at any of your local mass retailers or drugstores and it retails for about$ 4.99. I got Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus mascara because a friend recommended it. I have never tried any type of Wet N Wild mascaras, but I have tried their other products and really love them so, I figured why not! Wet N Wild is always so affordable but high quality. After hearing extremely good things about Max Volume Plus I knew I had to try it! What really stood out to me about this mascara was the brush, it is amazing looking! It kind of reminded me of the brush on my Benefits Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara. The brush starts off thin at the base and expands thicker. The packaging of this mascara is adorable; it is a bright pink with white accent writing. I used this mascara completely alone and I was blown away!  I would have to actually say that this is the best drugstore mascara to use alone that I have used in a long time! Max Volume Plus not only left my lashes looking extremely long, but also super thick after only one coat! The difference is out of this world! This mascara is long wearing and there is only slight flaking by the end of the day it (after about 8 hours of wear). It was pretty easy to wash off. This would probably be the only mascara that I could see myself wearing alone and not having to layer with other mascara.  That is how good it is! For the price point of five dollars, you absolutely can't go wrong!  This is something that you need to pick up!  I rate this mascara a 9 out of 10!



Thank you for reading! Don't forget to follow me on IG @adrienneroyale

XOXO
Adrienne Royale

5 comments:

  1. i knew you going to like it! it is an amazing mascara! I myself need backups hahah :) Im writing my review too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to tag you but don't know how! I hope you caught you were my friend who recommend it haha! How do I even follow a blog? I am so clueless on this stuff. I know how to add friends to your circle but is that the same as following the blog? Thank you for recommending this mascara I really do love it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Just go to my page and there is a button follow this blog and follow it :) I know I am still learning about all of it :) hehe, and yes I caught that :) or just copy the link to my blog and then go to your blogger and add this blog to your reading list :)

      Delete
    4. I think I did it!! You're my first blog I'm following :)) Tell me if its working! Thanks girly 💗💗

      Delete